Thursday, 14 November 2013

Here's another quilted bag.  This time I've used walnut dyed fabric as the base for a monoprint, quilted the motifs and then finished off with moirĂ© fabric paints before constructing the shoulder bag.
The black acrylic paint background 'noise'
helps to add extra interest!

Vibrant fabric paint colours look great against the neutral 'walnut' fabric.
I like how it turned out so much, I've got 4 more prints
ready to go!


On a totally different subject - I realise this image isn't very clear but I do believe it's my first shot of an Eagle Owl!  Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen - I think you're right. I can see his ears! The rest of the family think it's a buzzard on a bad hair day!

    ReplyDelete